counting down the days...
Season 2 of "Arrested Development" is not due out until October 11. I thought it was coming out in September, so I'm totally bummed!!

I think my favorite line from Season One was from Tobias: "I'm like a cat. I always manage to end up on all fours!"
In other DVD news... Buena Vista is staggering the DVD releases for "Lost" (September 6) and "Alias" (October 25) so the timing for my fall TV marathon is perfect:
September 6th: Begin on Season 1 of "Lost," much of which I've seen already. It'll probably go pretty quickly since i can fast-forward through all the lame flashbacks (like the Charlie/Drive Shaft episode) and through all the shots of Kate sitting around on the beach looking pensive and utterly useless.
October 11-25: Watch "Arrested Development" repeatedly! Yea!!!
October 25: Fast-forward my way through Season 4 of "Alias" in spite of my disgust at how this show has fallen apart so much faster than the "X-files." There better be lots of Marshall and Weiss in this season!!

3 Comments:
yippee!!! arrested development!!
is it worth it for me to continue watching alias?
10:51 AM
Hmmm...well, I'm dying to find out about the cliffhanger at the end of Season 4, even though it is pretty cheesy. The rest of the season is only o.k., but you will get to see Marshall in Cuba (I think), yelling "A la derecha, a la derecha!"
10:55 AM
i do already know about the cliffhanger ending, which i am pretty curious about.
i did see the first few episodes and wasn't too impressed, but i heard it got good toward the end of the season. that pretty much follows the pattern of every other season (weak first half, strong second half).
2:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home