More Pictures from Prague
Here are a few more from the country presentations dinner...
This one's of the Romanian girls. Sylvana, the 3rd from the right, is from Transylvannia... All of the Romanian girls were super, super nice and beautiful!
I think this wreath is from the Polish presentation. I think they said that it's a tradition for single women trying to attract a mate to wear this. Good--I can use all the help I can get!
Here's a picture of a bunch of students--everyone was totally pumped up after the Georgians performed. 
And here's one of the wine guys--about 10 of these guys walked around the room with these jugs of wine keeping everyone's glasses full constantly.

2 Comments:
I Love Romanians!!!!
I believe someone famous came from Transylvania..... Count Dracula?
7:56 AM
you guys have to re-post these comments on the other blog!!!
wendysprogblog.blogspot.com
7:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home