3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Saturday, August 19, 2006

S.O.A.P.

Richie and I just went to see Snakes on a Plane - it was pretty good! I wouldn't say it was great or anything, but it was better than I expected. We got there over an hour early because of all the hype but there ended up only being about 5 other people in the theater. :P

I can sum it up best by the following conversation I just had with Richie...

Ally: What was your favorite part of the movie?
Richie: The snakes on the plane.

Enough said.

8 Comments:

Blogger Kimi said...

so what the heck is that movie about anyways?! richie mentioned it but i haven't heard of it at all!!

did samuel l. jackson yell?? he yells in allll his mooovies!!!

4:16 AM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

"i am tired of these motherf***in' snakes on this motherf***in' plane!!"

kimi, too bad you're not in the states. sam (as in "uel l. jackson") called me the other night because he really wanted me to see SoaP. HAHAHA! i bet he didn't call you tho.

5:29 PM

 
Blogger Kimi said...

lol are you serious? did he yell, like in his mooooviiiies??

6:08 AM

 
Blogger Ally said...

i think when kimi gets back, she can expect a call from sam as well...

10:08 AM

 
Blogger Mom said...

Who the H--- is sam?

4:17 PM

 
Blogger Ally said...

Sam(uel Jackson)

8:48 PM

 
Blogger Ally said...

oh, and yes, kimi...he did yell - he yells in AAAALLLLL OF HIS MOVIES!!!!

8:48 PM

 
Blogger Kimi said...

Hahaha, well then I GOTTA see it!

8:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home