3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My New Toy



I'm so excited -- I finally got my Dyson vacuum cleaner! After saving up rewards gift cards for a year, I got my Dyson. With the gift cards and a 20% off coupon at Bed Bath and Beyond, it was only $130!

As soon as we got home, Richie and I assembled it (the manual is useless...the pictures are like the street sign in PeeWee's Big Adventure) and it was totally amazing. I just vacuumed a few days ago with our old vacuum and I had to empty the canister of the Dyson twice -- and that was just vacuuming our downstairs!

I <3 my Dyson!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimi said...

hahahaha and you already broke richie's phone charger

2:17 PM

 
Blogger Ally said...

yes, i forgot to add that to my post...but at least richie got a new cell phone out of it, so everybody wins!

1:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home