3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Friday, July 06, 2007

Little Big MAC...

More pics of Mac. She's such a cutie-patootie!!! :-) Tonight I taught her to "sit." She got it pretty quick. I HOPE I GET TO KEEP HER! She's such a cute little thing!!



She is always sticking her tongue out.... I think she has a Michael Jordan complex. (Maybe I should have named her Baby Jordan but then everyone would definitely think she's a boy -- Mac is confusing enough.)

I almost don't recognize her when she actually has her tongue tucked all the way in her mouth.



Hello Babbbbbyyyy!



She looks like she's thinking hard about something... Maybe: Why the F do I have to share MY mommy with Sidney? I HAD HER FIRST!!! Oh, oops -- ok, maybe he had her first, but he's such a putz! All I have to do is look at him and he runs and hides under the desk...

Sigh... I hope there's a way to get them to coexist peacefully. The U.S. and Russia have figured out how to do it...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kimi said...

she is sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuutttteeeee i love her!!!

8:47 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

me too!!!!!!

9:02 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

but not sidney... he went from being the king of the house to being the house whipping boy.

9:02 PM

 
Blogger Ally said...

she's teeny tiny! she's really cute, but poor Sidney... :(

9:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home