goblet of fire trailer
Just watched the new Harry Potter trailer (thanks, Kimi!), and if the trailer is any indication, it looks like it'll be the best one by far!!! Visually, it looks amazing!
Some thoughts...
- Cho Chang is really cute, too bad she ends up being kind of a loser by the 5th book
- Viktor Krum looks hot, hot, hot!
- I think they could have made Hermione look a lot better in the ball scene. I was hoping she would be drop dead gorgeous to make Ron jealous!
- The scene where McGonagall is teaching Ron to dance looks hilarious...




2 Comments:
wow! who plays victor krum??
12:42 PM
I don't remember, but I don't think he's been in anything else.
I should have also posted earlier that Cedric Diggory is a big disappointment. I thought he'd be much better looking. Oh well, at least Krum makes up for it.
12:52 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home