3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Friday, December 16, 2005

2 1/2 years to plan...

So I just read an article on cnn.com about Mexican resorts recovering from all the hurricane damage this year, and it got me to thinking that we should do a big vacation when Kimi and Richie are done with school... I think we should either do one of these Mexican resorts (we can see the Mayan ruins and go to the beach, and Wendy can shop!) or go to Hawaii. Who's in?

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimi said...

YES!!!!! frickin yes.

however, (considering how this semester is going) this is under the lofty assumption that i will graduate when richie does...

but it is nice to see light at the end of this hellish tunnel

9:38 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

I'm broke and anticipate still being broke in two years. Plus who will watch Sidney? Can we smuggle him in? I know he'd love the opportunity to run around and pee on the Mayan ruins.

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Kimi said...

I mean, they're "ruined" anyway right?

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home