Me Speak Eng-rish
This editorial is great--how many times have I said all of this in the past few months?? I hate (not heart) all those morons who assume I speak all kinds of random Asian languages.
LA Times Editorial
3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...
This editorial is great--how many times have I said all of this in the past few months?? I hate (not heart) all those morons who assume I speak all kinds of random Asian languages.
4 Comments:
Oh, this article was so right on...Dad and I just 5 minutes ago talked about this company that sent him something in KOREAN and followed up with a call. When he said he wasn't Korean, they asked what other language he spoke!!! Duh - he said English. And I hate it when AT&T, Harrah's or any other company sends us things in Chinese or calls us and starts speaking Chinese right off the bat!!! I think it is so offensive!!!!
4:25 PM
Yeah! And it's not even like Dad has any kind of accent!! (I mean, he has much less of an accent than YOU do. LOL... HAHAHA!!)
5:43 PM
They speak Spanish to me!!! :P
8:50 PM
well, i know i speak more spanish than japanese or chinese!!
9:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home