3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

yay - lots of good stuff!

Yesterday, Richie and I went to Mom and Dad's house to paint their wall purple! As Borat would say..."It's niiiiiiice. High five!" The purple is a really deep, rich purple. I think I would have liked it even a little darker, but it still came out really nice. But either way, who cares -- the most important thing is that the teal is gone forever!

The other bright spots from yesterday -- we stopped at Top Dog on the way to Benicia. Yum! I got a kielbasa and a hot link and Richie got two kielbasas. Our order was taking forever for some reason (two people that ordered after us got their dogs before we did) and when the guy finally called ours out, I went to get them and some other dude tried to take my kielbasa! I had to use my Chinese side to let him *know* that it was not his kielbasa.

While we were sitting at Top Dog, I noticed that the Mexican place next door had Chorizo y Papas on their menu, and I thought that sounded good. So I decided to make that for dinner, and I threw in some huevos too. It was quite delicious, if I do say so myself! Surprisingly, Raley's in Benicia actually had chorizo. It took some hunting since it wasn't with the rest of the bangers (which look nasty, Kimi, so I will not be having any "bangers in the mouth" anytime soon!), but we found it.

On the way to Benicia, there was an accident so we got stuck in the most hellacious traffic ever. At one point, I was flipping through the radio stations and found that KFRC isn't an oldies station anymore...It is now known as, "The Station That Plays a Random Assortment of Songs From Ally's iPod." Seriously - while we were listening to it, it played Angel by Shaggy, Cantaloop by Us3, Crazy In Love by Beyonce, Jump by the Pointer Sisters, Holiday by Madonna, etc. This total random assortment of songs that seem to have no overlap other than that they are all on my iPod. Yay! It's now #4 on my radio!

3 Comments:

Blogger wendy_kei said...

I <3 Top Dog!!! What are we going to do on Friday? We should go to either Zachary's or Top Dog to replenish ourselves after our (downhill) run. Or maybe we should go to Golden Dynasty so I can get some decent Chinese food. Has it changed since Cindy left??

2:06 PM

 
Blogger Ally said...

i haven't been to golden dynasty since cindy left...i'm down to go to top dog or zachary's, though!

we have to see borat on friday before kimi leaves, though...

4:16 PM

 
Blogger Kimi said...

Top Dog?? I LIIIIIKKEE!!

12:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home