Mad Negotiating Skillz
I should really be an agent. Here's why:
This morning I called Stephanie from the TV production company that's filming at Sidney's daycare -- I told her that I didn't think we could film Sidney getting ready for the party on Wednesday and asked if they could by any chance film him some time next week (my thinking being that by then my remodel should be mostly done so I wouldn't be so stressed). I mentioned that I haven't even bought him an outfit yet. Anyway, she goes, "What if we film him trying on some outfits at the daycare tomorrow or Thursday evening when you come to pick him up?" So I said, "Well, I don't usually bring him to daycare on Wednesdays or Thursdays..."
Now, I could sense that Stephanie was really bummed about the prospect of not getting footage of Sidney getting dressed for the party. So I just waited and let her think on the situation.
Finally, she goes, "What if we pick up Sidney's daycare tab tomorrow and we can film you picking up Sidney and trying some outfits on."
Of course I said, YESSSSS!!
Jeez, Sidney must be even cuter than I think if they want footage of him this badly.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home