3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Backsliding

All I'm going to say is that this housebreaking thing is definitely an iterative process. God help me.

Sidney and I backslid a bit today--I don't think we have the timing quite down yet; I hope we're getting there. Sidney seems a little better in the crate, too, though today he did cry his full head off while I was in the kitchen making my lunch.

He's still the most adorable little monkey I've ever seen. People constantly stop Jeff and me on the street to ask about him: How old is he? What kind of dog is he--a Pug or a Sharpei? How big will he get?

Jeff said that when he walked Sidney yesterday morning an old woman asked if he was for sale. When Jeff told her that we had just bought him, she asked how much we paid for him and if we would consider selling him. He thought about telling her we paid $2,500 for him to see if she would make an offer.

I was not amused.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimi said...

:( i'm sad i won't get to meet sidney any time soon. boooo

give sidney a little kiss for me. :) i love him already!

5:19 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

yea! i'll give sidney a kiss for you!! =)

8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home