3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

interesting observations...

So, I was doing some research on movies today (a suggestion has been made to see The Fog since it's almost Halloween). Whenever I think of seeing a movie, I check out www.rottentomatoes.com to see what the overall rating is. I discovered that The Fog is quite possibly the lowest rated movie ever (I certainly have never seen one lower) with a 4% tomato rating...

To put that into perspective:

Anaconda: The Hunt for the Blood Orchid - 27%
The Pacifier - 21%
Glitter - 7%
Gigli - 7%
The Fog - 4%

Please, oh please, oh please, I hope we don't decide to see this movie... :)

Our alternate plans are to go to one of those corn mazes but it's way out in the boonies (Hollister? I think it's past Gilroy)...Even so, it sounds like fun!

What are you guys doing for Halloween?

1 Comments:

Blogger wendy_kei said...

Probably no Halloween activities for the humans in our household!

HOWEVER, I am taking Sidney to a Halloween Walk on Sunday for French bulldogs at a park here in Seattle. I think many of the dogs will have costumes, so it should be pretty funny. I'm not ridiculous enough to buy Sidney a costume, but I did buy him a cute Halloween sweatshirt for the event. (They were selling them for $9 at his doggie daycare.)

Hopefully, I will be able to buy a digital camera this week and master its use by this weekend.

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home