Ooh, I LOVE Serial Killers!
In the movies, that is! And now there's one being made on one of the most famous Bay Area natives--the Zodiac Killer. Yay!
It's going to star three of my ABSOLUTE favorite actors: Robert Downey, Jr., Jake Gyllenhaal, and -- wait for it -- Mark Ruffalo!! Woo hoo! And fortunately none of them is playing the creepy killer guy (which would be hard to do since he was never found after killing all those teenagers out on Lake Herman Road). They're playing the detectives and journalists.
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2005/10/05/DDG7OF1T4R71.DTL
I can't wait!
(Note For Any Readers Other Than Ally, Kimi, or Richie: Lake Herman Road is just a mile from our house in Benicia! I think Mom and Dad must have deliberately not told us that the Zodiac Killer made that road FAMOUS!)

1 Comments:
Remember when we were in high school and Rachelle would always want to drive on Lake Herman Road, looking for the Zodiac Killer? And once, she got Arlene and Rachel's truck stuck in the mud back there??? Good times...
4:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home