3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Friday, September 15, 2006

asians rule...of course!

Richie and I just finished watching Survivor: Race Wars and I am happy to announce that the Asian team won, as predicted. It was a close call during the immunity challenge, but the Latinos stumbled over the puzzle portion, which of course was no challenge for the Asians (hello, we invented Sudoku, BIOTCH!!!). I think Richie should be more than satisfied with a top-2 finish, though. He didn't really think his team had a chance against us, did he???

I am slightly disappointed, though...the Asian tribe is made up of 5 people - 3 Koreans, a Filipino girl, and a Vietnamese guy. It's safe to say that Grandpa would have argued that that tribe was *hardly* Asian. Oh well, I guess they couldn't really stack the teams too much, so if they had Japanese and Chinese people on there, it really wouldn't have been fair to the other tribes!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger wendy_kei said...

what the hell kind of asian team has no japanese or chinese people??

8:55 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home