3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

what to do???

I have a big problem coming up on Thursday...Whether to watch Grey's Anatomy or CSI???

I have basketball on Thursday nights and won't get home in time to watch either one live, so I'll have to set one of them up to tape on the VCR. (And no, Richie, having Tivo wouldn't help in this situation!)

Here's a pretty good article previewing the two shows from the San Jose Mercury News.

The columnist says what I've been saying ever since Grey's Anatomy started: "Meredith Grey may be TV's most-discussed -- and sometimes dissed -- female character since the heyday of ``Ally McBeal.'"

Grey's Anatomy is like Ally McBeal before Ally McBeal got too crazy.

(A side note: I absolutely love Ally McBeal -- I wish they would release it on DVD, but apparently it's only available in Europe...something about licensing all the music that was on the show. BOO!!!!!! If anyone that reads this blog is going to Europe anytime soon, can you bring me back a copy of the Ally McBeal Season 1 DVD??? Damn, I should have thought of this before Wendy went to Prague.)

I <3 Grey's Anatomy.

But, I also <3 CSI -- Grissom could kick Horatio's ass any day!

What to do...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home