3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Three Advil Day

I dislocated my shoulder again today. This guy was driving to the bucket and started to bring the ball up to shoot, and I got my right hand on top of it and tried to rip the ball out. But since I was rotating my arm in a downward motion and he was raising the ball upwards (and he's a lot stronger than me), it just put too much pressure on my shoulder and it popped out.

It was EXTREMELY painful when it dislocated (I think I actually started shrieking when it happened), so I fell to the ground and just decided to pop it back in MYSELF! Contrary to what they show in the movies (such as the Lethal Weapon series) it's not painful at all to pop it back in. It's actually pretty easy! I used my left hand to hold my right hand and lift it upwards until it just popped right back in place. Yay, me! I felt pretty tough after that, but I'll probably be sore for the next couple of days. I still took a couple long-range shots afterwards, but I'll have to be careful for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home