3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Why Did I Do My Thesis on Contract Farming in LDCs?

...when I could have done a thesis on, say, the masterpiece that is R. Kelly's Trapped in the Closet?

Or perhaps on Mims's This is Why I'm Hot?

(In the latter, note the reference to Mims's "homage to the Oakland–San Francisco Bay Area's relentlessly knuckleheaded and sorta wonderful hyphy movement, with its proclivities for going dumb, making thizz faces, ghost-riding the whip, etc." There's a hilarious Venn diagram to accompany the paragraph.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

When did you go to the LDC? Was it summertime? You probably don't know what I'm talking about!

2:29 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

WHATEVER! You can't read! LDC, not LBC!!!

"Three months of pleasure... How can I measure? The relaxation,
all the fun I'm facin..."

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home