3 sisters dropping science on basketball, Harry Potter, and everything in between...

Saturday, May 05, 2007

SO Well-Dressed!

I was out shopping with Rico today and we saw this guy who we both thought was super well-dressed... He was wearing a brownish, long-sleeved shirt under a funky red t-shirt, with jeans, Chuck Taylors, and a stylish man-bag...



Rico and I kept eyeing him, thinking he was so stylish and wondering who his style reminded us of... when all of a sudden it dawned on us:



Random dude on left... Me on right... We followed this poor dude around until Rico could take a decent pic with his cell phone. Hahaha!

The similarities were truly astonishing.... even his Chuck Taylors looked damn close to my PF Flyers. I'd even been wearing my newsboy-ish hat (just like the one he's wearing) earlier in the morning, though I'd left it at home when Rico and I went out.

2 Comments:

Blogger fj.montero said...

Both Wendy and Mistery-guy-who-dresses-like-Wendy are so HOT!

4:58 PM

 
Blogger wendy_kei said...

hahahaha!!!! he was pretty hot, wasn't he. maybe i should have gotten his number. LOL!! just kidding. i'm stopping while i'm at one. (well, for the time being anyway!)

8:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home